Lekki county homes also known as Megamound estate is a private residential community located in Ikota, Lekki, Lagos state. Developed and managed by Megamound investment ltd, Mayfair building society ltd and IFL Ventures, the luxurious estate sits on a 66.8 hectares of land.
The well landscaped, gated estate has all types of houses within it but most with similar features such as large living and room spaces, well-maintained borehole and water system, interlocked compounds, tight security amongst others. Homes of such luxurious nature are usually expensive due to the features available. Typical houses available are usually terraced, detached duplexes.
- 1 bedroom flat averages for 10 to 20 million
- 2 bedroom flat averages for 14 to 30 million
- 3 bedroom terraced duplex averages for 30 to 60 million
- 4 bedroom fully detached duplex averages for 55 to 90 million
- 5 bedroom fully detached duplex averages for 70 to 120 million
These prices may vary due to several factors such as the nature of the house, your realtors etc., so this should only be considered as an estimate.
Contact us today at Joe Etoniru for more information regarding properties at the Lekki county homes. We also have an open house event coming up at this estate so be sure to attend!!
All images from Megamound Investment